The Copy & Art creative team travelled to Pfizer Headquarters in NYC to help the Pfizer Latino Community Colleague Resource Group (CRG) hold their 2023 Annual Summit.
The hybrid event which was attended by upwards of 300 people was considered a huge success by members of the CRG.
Summit speakers included:
- Diego Sacristan, SVP, US Oncology Lead
- Magdia DeJesus, WMS Scientific Strategy Portfolio Lead
- Francisco Carrillo Sr., Director, Federal Government Relations
- Mauricio Calero, Strategy Lead Digital Health & Medicines
- Rosario Marin, Former U.S. Treasurer
Copy & Art team members Pam Kerlan, SVP, Client Experience and Christina Reyes, SVP, Creative Director moderated the Frame Your Legacy interactive workshop. Participants were encouraged to create a framework to understand how they can create their own personal and professional legacies.
The evening ended with a networking event infused with Latin flair, including music, food, and new Pfizer connections.